Our green fluorescent cADDis sensor in HEK293 cells responding to a selective agonist for the endogenous β2 adrenergic receptor (iso.)
cADDis BacMam Kits
US & Canada Prices∗:
10 mL … $595
30 mL … $1195
60 mL … $1795
∗Outside the US & Canada? Please check with regional distributors for local pricing.
Plate Reader or Microscope Compatible
Monitor Dynamic cAMP Levels
Easy to Detect
Protocols can be found in our main menu across the top of the page or by clicking the link below:
• T.B. Johnstone, et al. PDE8 is Expressed in Human Airway Smooth Muscle and Selectively Regulates cAMP Signaling by β2AR-AC6. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Dec. 2017
• Tatsuru Togo, Cell membrane disruption stimulates cAMP and Ca2+ signaling to potentiate cell membrane resealing in neighboring cells. Biology Open.
• Q. Wang, A. N. Pronin, K. Levay, J. Almaça, A. Fornoni, A. Caicedo, V. Z. Slepak. Regulator of G protein signaling Gβ5-R7 is a crucial activator of muscarinic M3 receptor-stimulated insulin secretion. FASEB J. 2017 Jul 7, fj.201700197RR.
• J. Almaça, J. Molina, D. Menegaz, A.N. Pronin, A. Tamayo, V. Slepak, P. Berggren, A. Caicedo. Human beta cells produce and release serotonin to inhibit glucagon secretion from alpha cells. Cell Reports, Volume 17, Issue 12, p3281–3291, 2016.
• Moore, B.S., Stepanchick, A.N., Tewson, P.H., Hartle, C.M., Zhang, J., Quinn, A.M., Hughes, T.E., Mirshahi, T. Cilia have high cAMP levels that are inhibited by Sonic Hedgehog-regulated calcium dynamics. PNAS 2016.
• Tewson, P., Martinka, S., Shaner, N.C., Hughes, T., Quinn, A.M. New DAG and cAMP Sensors Optimized for Live-Cell Assays in Automated Laboratories. J Biomol Screen 1087057115618608, first published on December 11, 2015 as doi:10.1177/1087057115618608
In your cADDis Kit:
- 10, 30, or 60 mL of Sensor
- HDAC Inhibitor
- Agonist Controls
- GPCR Receptor Controls
- Gi Kit contains active Gs