Our green fluorescent cADDis sensor in HEK293 cells responding to a selective agonist for the endogenous β2 adrenergic receptor (iso.)
cADDis BacMam Kits
US & Canada Prices∗:
10 mL … $595
30 mL … $1195
60 mL … $1795
∗Outside the US & Canada? Please check with regional distributors for local pricing.
Plate Reader or Microscope Compatible
Monitor Dynamic cAMP Levels
Easy to Detect
- Kinetic Readouts Gs
- Kinetic Readouts Gi
- Red cADDis
- cADDis Images
- cADDis Protocols
Protocols can be found in our main menu across the top of the page or by clicking the link below:
• T. Buranda, et. al. A High-Throughput Flow Cytometry Screen Identifies Molecules that Inhibit Hantavirus Cell Entry. SLAS Discovery. April 2, 2018.
• H. Zou, M. Schmidt, and R. Gosens PDE8: A Novel Target in Airway Smooth Muscle. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Vol. 58, No. 4. April 01 2018
• T.B. Johnstone, et al. PDE8 is Expressed in Human Airway Smooth Muscle and Selectively Regulates cAMP Signaling by β2AR-AC6. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Dec. 2017
• Tatsuru Togo, Cell membrane disruption stimulates cAMP and Ca2+ signaling to potentiate cell membrane resealing in neighboring cells. Biology Open.
• Q. Wang, A. N. Pronin, K. Levay, J. Almaça, A. Fornoni, A. Caicedo, V. Z. Slepak. Regulator of G protein signaling Gβ5-R7 is a crucial activator of muscarinic M3 receptor-stimulated insulin secretion. FASEB J. 2017 Jul 7, fj.201700197RR.
• J. Almaça, J. Molina, D. Menegaz, A.N. Pronin, A. Tamayo, V. Slepak, P. Berggren, A. Caicedo. Human beta cells produce and release serotonin to inhibit glucagon secretion from alpha cells. Cell Reports, Volume 17, Issue 12, p3281–3291, 2016.
• Moore, B.S., Stepanchick, A.N., Tewson, P.H., Hartle, C.M., Zhang, J., Quinn, A.M., Hughes, T.E., Mirshahi, T. Cilia have high cAMP levels that are inhibited by Sonic Hedgehog-regulated calcium dynamics. PNAS 2016.
• Tewson, P., Martinka, S., Shaner, N.C., Hughes, T., Quinn, A.M. New DAG and cAMP Sensors Optimized for Live-Cell Assays in Automated Laboratories. J Biomol Screen 1087057115618608, first published on December 11, 2015 as doi:10.1177/1087057115618608
In your cADDis Kit:
- 10, 30, or 60 mL of Sensor
- HDAC Inhibitor
- Agonist Controls
- GPCR Receptor Controls
- Gi Kit contains active Gs