#D1040G β-arrestin – β2 Adrenergic
Kinetic β-arrestin signaling assay through activation of β2 Adrenergic receptor. Monitor β-arrestin signaling on fluorescence plate readers or imaging systems. Standard stock comes packaged in BacMam with CMV promoter, other vectors and promoters are available, please inquire!
A kinetic, real time assay for β-arrestin signaling through β2 adrenergic receptor activation. The β-arrestin sensor included is a genetically-encoded biosensor packaged in a BacMam viral vector for easy transduction into a wide variety of cell types. Measure robust signals 24 hours post transduction on standard fluorescence microscopes and automated plate readers.
- Using receptor kinetics to quantitatively measure agonist bias at G-protein coupled receptors
- Coloring β-arrestin signaling green, and G-protein signaling red, a new live cell assay for quantitatively measuring agonist bias at seven transmembrane domain receptors.
- Measuring biased agonism with a kinetic analysis platform for real time data from fluorescent biosensors
Materials in the Kit:
• Green β-arrestin biosensor BacMam
• Sodium Butyrate, 500mM in H2O
• β2 Adrenergic receptor
• Isoproterenol, 10mM in HCl
• GRK2 BacMam
Product Info & Protocols
|Protocol for Use|
We strive for prompt delivery of each order, so we ship by FedEx 2-day service in lightweight, sturdy, and reusable/biodegradable packaging with an insulated cooler and moisture-resistant refrigerant gel packs. Shipping days are Mon-Wed so product does not sit in transit over the weekend. Web store ships to US & Canada only, contact sales for other locations.
10mL, 30mL, 60mL