Live Cell ß-Arrestin Assays
A genetically-encoded fluorescent arrestin assay that detects changes in arrestin recruitment in real time.
- Detect agonist bias in living cells
- Measure kinetic cellular responses
- Monitor Arrestin and G-limb signaling using the same modality
- Detect responses simultaneously or in parallel
Kits are available to detect arrestin recruitment at specific GPCRs. They include the Arrestin sensor (your choice of the Angiotensin AT1, Vasopressin V2, or GLP-1 receptor in BacMam), plus a positive control agonist and sodium butyrate. We are continuing to validate new receptors, if you do not see your receptor of interest please send us an email!
Detecting Agonist Bias
Easily capture signaling kinetics
Make direct comparisons of arrestin and G-limb activity
- Monitor responses in parallel plates using the same assay modality
- Compare green Arrestin and red G-limb responses in the same well
Monitor the time course of GPCR activity in a single assay
- Use validated, intuitive Pharmechanics analysis to assess bias with kinetic data
cADDis cAMP Assay
GECO Ca2+ Assay
Provided online is a simple assay protocol, with no need for co-factors, cell lysis, or complex liquid handling.
- Text and video protocols online
- No lysis or complex liquid handling
- Single channel, non-FRET signal