Red or Green PIP2 Assays
- Bright fluorescent PIP2 sensor
- Real time kinetic assay
- Robust expression in variety of cell types
Multiplex GPCR Assays
Combine red and green sensors to measure multiple GPCR pathways simultaneously
The PIP2 assay is a genetically encoded biosensor for PIP2 with a red or green dimerization-dependent fluorescent protein. These downward sensors start bright and decrease fluorescence as PIP2 is hydrolyzed to produce DAG and IP3.
PIP2 Assay Advantages:
- Genetically encoded for low toxicity
- PIP2 sensor and controls in BSL1 BacMam vector for efficient expression in variety of cells
- Single channel readout can be combined with additional GPCR assay
- Real time kinetic readout
- L.Liu, et al. Gαq sensitizes TRPM8 to inhibition by PI(4,5)P2 depletion upon receptor activation. BioRxiv. Sept. 2018.
- Q. Wang, et al. Regulator of G protein signaling Gβ5-R7 is a crucial activator of muscarinic M3 receptor-stimulated insulin secretion. FASEB J. Jul. 7,2017.
- Y. Ding, et al. Ratiometric biosensors based on dimerization dependent fluorescent protein exchange. Nature Methods, 2015.
- P. Tewson, et al. A multiplexed fluorescent assay for independent second-messenger systems: decoding GPCR activation in living cells. Journal of Biomolecular Screening 18, 2013.
Order PIP2 Assay Kits