Live Cell PIP2 Assays
Green or Red Fluorescent PIP2 Assays
- Bright fluorescent PIP2 sensor
- Real time kinetic assay
- Robust expression in a variety of cell types
PIP2 Assay Performance
- Genetically-encoded for low toxicity
- PIP2 sensor and controls are packaged in BSL-1 BacMam vector for efficient expression in a variety of cells
- Single channel readout can be combined with additional GPCR assays
- Real time kinetic readout
Increase your understanding of drug effects and GPCR biology with bright fluorescent assays for Gs, Gi, and Gq signaling in living cells.
- L. Brueggemann, et al. Structural Determinants of Kv7.5 Potassium Channels that Confer Changes in Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-Biphosphate (PIP2) Affinity and Signaling Sensitivity in Smooth Muscle Cells. Molecular Pharmacology. March 2020.
- L.Liu, et al. Gαq sensitizes TRPM8 to inhibition by PI(4,5)P2 depletion upon receptor activation. J.Neurosci. May 2019.
- Teaching an Old Drug New Tricks: Agonism, Antagonism, and Biased Signaling of Pilocarpine through M3 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor Molecular Pharmacology Nov. 2018 , and
- Y. Ding, et al. Ratiometric biosensors based on dimerization dependent fluorescent protein exchange. Nature Methods, 2015.
- P. Tewson, et al. A multiplexed fluorescent assay for independent second-messenger systems: decoding GPCR activation in living cells. J. Biomolecular Screening 18, 2013.