Red DAG sensor multiplexed with a green cAMP sensor indicates dose-dependent signaling via a calcitonin receptor.
cADDis cAMP Assay Performance
Off the shelf kits include the cAMP sensor in BacMam, a BSL-1 viral vector for efficient delivery to most cell types. Purified BacMam, AAV, Lenti vectors by request.
- Easily detectable on plate readers or imaging systems
- Controllable expression in BacMam vector
- High signal-to-noise ratio
Provided online is a simple cAMP assay protocol, with no need for co-factors, cell lysis, or complex liquid handling.
- Text and video protocols online
- No lysis or complex liquid handling
- Single channel, non-FRET signal
Check out this Live Cell Imaging video from BioTek Instruments: Kinetic Characterization of Gs- and Gi-dependent regulation of cAMP.
It’s a brief animated presentation demonstrating expression & kinetic monitoring of our fluorescent cADDis cAMP Assay in live cells.
- X. Chen, et al. Phenylephrine, a common cold remedy active ingredient, suppresses uterine contractions through cAMP signalling. Scientific Reports Aug. 2018.
- T. Buranda, et al. A High-Throughput Flow Cytometry Screen Identifies Molecules that Inhibit Hantavirus Cell Entry. SLAS Discovery. April 2, 2018.
- N. H. Wray, et al. NMDAR-independent, cAMP-dependent antidepressant actions of ketamine. Molecular Psychiatry. April 2, 2018.
- H. Zou, et al. PDE8: A Novel Target in Airway Smooth Muscle. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Vol. 58, No. 4. April 01 2018.
- T.B. Johnstone, et al. PDE8 is Expressed in Human Airway Smooth Muscle and Selectively Regulates cAMP Signaling by β2AR-AC6. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Dec. 2017.
- K.A. McCrink, et al. β-Arrestin2 Improves Post-Myocardial Infarction Heart Failure via Sarco(endo)plasmic Reticulum Ca2+-ATPase-Dependent Positive Inotropy in Cardiomyocytes. Hypertension. Nov. 2017.
- J. Almaça, et al. Human beta cells produce and release serotonin to inhibit glucagon secretion from alpha cells.Cell Reports, Volume 17, Issue 12, 2016.
- P. Tewson, et al. New DAG and cAMP Sensors Optimized for Live-Cell Assays in Automated Laboratories. J Biomol Screen Dec. 11, 2015. Request Full Text PDF
- P. Tewson, et al. Assay for Detecting Gαi-Mediated Decreases in cAMP in Living Cells. SLAS. July 10, 2018. Request Full Text PDF
- Y.A.B. Sierra, et al. Potassium channel-based optogenetic silencing. Nature Communications Nov. 5 2018.
- M. Thomas, et al. Toward a High Throughput Screen for Voltage Sensors. 2018.
- B.S. Moore, et al. Cilia have high cAMP levels that are inhibited by Sonic Hedgehog-regulated calcium dynamics. PNAS Nov. 15, 2016.
cADDis – cAMP Assay Posters
Measuring dynamic and real-time cAMP levels using cADDis, a live-cell indicator for Gs and Gi signaling
PDE Specificity Illuminated: Monitoring cGMP and cAMP Levels in Living Cells
Order cADDis cAMP Assay Kits