3CLglow is a fluorescent biosensor for 3CLpro activity
Simple Assay Steps
- Day 1 – Plate 39,000 HEK293 cells in each well.
- Day 2 – Make transduction mix by combining BacMam, compounds, and sodium butyrate (included in 3CLglow Assay Kit).
- Day 3 – Wash cells with PBS to remove auto fluorescent media and read fluorescence on a plate reader or imaging system.
3CLglow – Measure 3CLpro Inhibition
- GC376 inhibits 3CLpro enzyme and is a reliable control for 3CLglow assay.
- EC50 value for GC376 is consistent with reports by Vuong et.al. 2020 using live SARS-CoV-2 in culture.
- Compatible with detection on fluorescence plate readers or imaging systems.
GC376 inhibits 3CLpro and is a reliable control for 3CLglow assays.